The Coach Process
1. Set An Intention – Objective: To understand the power and importance of intention and for you to set an intention such as find a new job or career, or get a promotion.
2. Maintain Integrity – Objective: To learn how to live with integrity by removing incomplete actions and keeping agreements with yourself and others. It is essential that you remove or clear up anything from your past that might be in the way of you having what you want.
3. Live On Purpose – Objective: To understand the meaning and importance of purpose in order to live more aligned with your purpose. Goals without purpose, even a job without aligning to your purpose, can be unfulfilling. We can take steps to avoid this.
4. Believe In Your Dreams – Objective: To create a belief as a solid foundation for making your goals come true. If you don’t believe in yourself or your dream, no one else will either. This is a life-changing step.
5. Failure Can Lead To Success – Objective: To learn to use all of life’s lessons as powerful tools, and to create daily practices to deepen what you learn. In this work, we look at what happened and what you learned and design practices for strengthening your Achilles heel.
6. Take Serious Steps Forward – Objective: To plan the essential action steps to insure that your goals come true. In the end, it all comes down to taking action and the practical steps for making your dream real.
7. Building Your Dream Team – Objective: To be able to ask for help, making your goal more easily attainable. There are resources that you know and do not know who can open doors and make your life easier. Learn essential skills for asking and getting help